[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:54:48 UTC 2014

Daryl,
If you were nervous, Jenny would have definitely picked up on that,
especially the part of her that's golden. I know that the Golden Guy's
worst off days have been the ones when I was nervous or upset.
Also, I find that sometimes, a new person traveling with us is
distracting, so that could have been it as well.
At least Jenny is on her best most of the time.

On 6/10/14, Nicole Torcolini via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Sometimes, it happens. Usually, it is the opposite. You are having a
> problem
> and have a representative come to help you; however, the dog knows that it
> is a trainer and is on his/her best behavior and does not give you a chance
> to work on the problem.
> 	Last Friday, one of the field reps from GDB came to see Lexia and I.
> Luckily, she was really good natured. The field rep got to my apartment
> before I got home from work, so we went inside when I got home in order to
> let Lexia have a drink and rest for a minute before going for a walk.
> Immediately  upon removing the harness and leash, Lexia did her lab
> explosion where she goes flying around the apartment. I about died.
>
> Nicole and the energy ball Lexia

Raven