[nagdu] Security check

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:01:50 UTC 2014

Maybe it's me, but I still refer to my dog as a Seeing eye dog or guide dog.
I know it is politically correct to use the term Service dog, but my dog is
not used to provide emotional support or any other task accept for guiding
me but I also know I am in the minority being that everyone has jumped on
the Service dog bandwagon.
Okay I will put on my flame retardant suit now.
Tina and the girls