[nagdu] Saying my goodbyes to Motley

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:01:30 UTC 2014

Motley was scared of the balloons, when they were in the air and on the ground.

At Pilot, we tried to expose him, but to no avail.

He just kept barking at them, and nothing we did to correct the
barking was working.
It got to the point where we had to use an electronic collar on Motley
to get him to stop barking at the balloons.

Even then, he still didn't respond.
Pilot used the electronic collar as a last resort for Motley.

They normally don't use those collars for dogs.

I made it clear to Pilot that I would like a poodle that isn't afraid
of balloons, because I run in to them all the time at Kroger.

I will keep you guys posted on when I get my next poodle.

Chantel.