[nagdu] fear and correction

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 12 18:16:29 UTC 2014

Hi Tami.
That makes sense, from what I've read.  Barking is a way to alert other
members of the pack that something is happening requiring attention or help.
When you, the pack leader, take notice of whatever it is, the dog has done
its job and can leave the response up to you.  Kind of like me going and
talking to the boss about some user giving me trouble.  I can pass the
problem up to him, and stop worrying about it myself.
Tracy