[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:34:56 UTC 2014

my first follow up was the day after I got back from training1 Which I didn’t like but that wasn’t my call to make I guess!

In my (limited experience) I’ve found that the puppies like to act out and dramatize when they think someone is specifically looking at them or watching their behavior.

And every dog has their off days.
But if the trainer asked you how she was normally, after that walk, then the trainer will take all factors in to consideration.

Thanks,

Abby and the sleepy Jada