[nagdu] Feedeing lunch WAS relieving at airports was Denver airport

Ashley and Landon Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:14:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I also feed a small lunch. I agree that adding mor to breakfast and
dinner wouldn't keep something in my dogs stomach all day. I leared this
the hard way, and now my golden guy gets a small lunch and treets while
working during the day.

Ashley and Landon

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/kskristen%40gm
>>> ail.com