[nagdu] Harness Pouches

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 13 00:27:13 UTC 2014

I don't know of any good ones, but make sure that you get one that is not
going to ware out, that closes well, and that holds enough. Instead of a
harness pouch, I have a leash luggage from GDB, which is a small bag that
attaches to the leash for pick up bags and other stuff; I also keep my
clicker and hand sanitizer in it. It is not big enough for most cell phones.
You can also attach it to the harness. Of course, it is up to you, but,
JMHO, I would not put my cell phone in a harness pouch.

Nicole and Lexia