[nagdu] update on Garbo

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:46:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Well unfortunately we don't know much yet, other than there is
definitely a problem with Garbos kidneys.
I'm terrified still.
The vet sounded scared for her.
She wouldn't tell me much more than her kidney values were not what
they should be and that they are sending her blood to a more advanced
labratory for free to make sure the original is correct, and get more
tests done.
I'll know more Monday or Tuesday.
They are saying kidney disease/failure, addisons disease, and a couple
other things right now.
I'll update everyone as I know, for now we're just keeping her quiet
and clean, they don't want her stressed or anything like that.
Thanks so much for the prayers and good vibes.
Jessica and my sweet girl.