[nagdu] update on Garbo

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jun 13 01:26:41 UTC 2014

I once thought one of my dogs had Kushing's disease because he was getting
older and drinking huge amounts of water, I mean I didn't think that, the
vet did, so they gave him a water deprivation test.
Nothing was conclusive however, but just in case I was giving Evan, my dog
at the time, some medicine to make his urine more substantial.

It turned out he had a tumor on his spleen, though no one was quite sure how
that ld to his drinking amazing amounts of water.
I had it removed, the tumor and the spleen and he lived two more years, he
was already elevan and a half at the time.

I hope that's not the case and whatever happens let us know.

Yours,

Dan the man with Parker the hound