[nagdu] New organization trains guide dogs for visually impaired

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:28:53 UTC 2014

I would love more information about this school. I am glad to see a new school that does shepherds, and I'm interested to see what the quality of their dogs and training methods turns out to be. To be completely honest, I'd love it if somebody could ever interview IGD's founder and trainers and write an objective article about it for NAGDU or maybe an NFB publication or blog or something.
jmo

Laurel & guide dog Stockard
Scentsy Independent Consultant
https://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us