[nagdu] Barking WAS Re: fear and correction

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:45:12 UTC 2014

When you cut the dogso cords you take away it's ability to -municate danger or happiness!
I don't mind my puppy barking in the back yard, especially since I hear Kyotes at night!
What I have a problem with is in harness and the reason I am so, afraid, of this problem is that, like I said, My school has taken my girl away before because of the barking, and it killed our bond.
I have called my school, and have not heard back, ′a couple weeks′

I don't think, by all means that my dog is "super dog!" Even though my princess has done a lot of amazing things!
I expect her to bark, sniff, eat grass, jump and play fetch, but all while out of harness.
I have always learned, seen and been taught, not to allow these things in harness. Case !case basis, what I was meaning to ask is should I correct Jada ′strictly in harness′ when she barks. If so, what would be appropriate or on the flip side, too much.
"look" seems to get her attention for distractions. So maybe that will work? Haven't had to use it!

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)