[nagdu] Introduction

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi Chantel,
It is interesting that you worked a poodle. I decided that I did not want another lab right now. I do not want to have to deal with all that hair. Just a personal preference, of course. And, so, I too, am currently in the application process to go to Pilate, specifically. Feel free to get in touch off list.
Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone