[nagdu] Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 00:08:47 UTC 2014

Amber. Welcome to the list. I hope once you have made a decision for sure to have a dog you will find the very best school for you.
I got my dogs at The Seeing Eye. I don’t think I am walking out enough to work and the like, and there is no public transportation in my neighborhood, so I don’t think I’ll be getting another dog. Fisher and I have been together for about five and a half years.

Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com