[nagdu] Eye exam

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jun 18 13:20:13 UTC 2014

Tracy,
Good to hear that Ben's eyes are doing well. The Vets have always told me that the dilating drops do not effect the dog, like they do humans, and the dog is able to work after getting them. After Pascal's eye exam (with the dilating drops) we went grocery shopping and his work was just fine. I was a bit worried that his work would be a little off.
Have a great trip!
Deanna and Pascal