[nagdu] question: Song called, "the Guide Dogs".

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 15:02:16 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
I got this from a non guide dog related list where a couple of guide dog users are looking for the following...
See original message below my signature and email address.
If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to email your responses to me off list to avoid list clutter.
Bibi and MAR SON Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 1:11 AM
Subject: Song called, "the Guide Dogs".
Hi all,
I am searching for a Song sung by Ken Robertson called, The Guide Dogs.
It is a song about The Guide Dogs who see for those who can not See!
Hope someone can help or knows of where one might be able to get a copy of this Song!
Many Thanks,
Trevor.