[nagdu] dog food

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:40:05 UTC 2014

Dear Danielle,

	While the food I feed isn't dehydrated, it is definitely a
grain-free food for my working guide--it is from Wellness--and you know
what?  I think he lost a little weight--which was probably needed--but he
loos more muscular; his coat feels and looks nicer, and his energy level is
fantastic.
	I am sure Rox'e and Raven will chime in here on other food choices,
as they know way more than I do.
Darla & Hardworking Huck