[nagdu] Introduction

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:44:44 UTC 2014

Dear Amber,

	Welcome; I'm Darla Rogers with my eighth dog--first male--Huck from
Guide Dogs of America; we have been together for a year and are doing well.
	I'm sorry about the issues with your first dog, Amber, but I don't
know anyone on this planet who was a perfect handler with their first or
subsequent dogs; I think I am a darn good handler, but I learn something
every day.
	BTW, I am a Hoosier by birth born in Goshen, Indiana and grew up in
Syracuse and Elkhart.
Darla & Hardworking Huck