[nagdu] Guide-dogs in Sweden.

Fatmir Seremeti f.seremeti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:26:42 UTC 2014

Hi all

Yesturday I had my first meeting with the guide-dog association and it went quite well. On there behalf there was no objections at all for me having a guide-dog.
The only thing saddening me is the time it takes to actually getting my dog.
I'm scheduled to an introduction corse of 4 days in the end of October and and after that it could take up to a year before I could get my guide-dog.
I'm thinking of paying for one my self either from a school here in Sweden or abroad.
I've heard of guide-dog schools in Czech Republic  offering dogs to international costumiers to a reasonable price.
Any thoughts on this would be highly regarded!
Maybe there is anyone here that could point me in a good direction or even get me in contact wit a guide-dog school with in the EU area.

Med vänliga hälsningar / best regards
Fatmir seremeti
+46705103634
www.goalballfatmir.blogg.se