[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:46:55 UTC 2014

hi Amber, welcome to our list! I hope that you find the information and or the  friendship hear that you're looking for.
Just a little about myself, my name is marcia. I live in the Philadelphia area, and am a full-time student. I'm working my third guy dog, from guide dog foundation. My puppy is a black lab cross. i'm also deaf blind and use my dog for alerting and balance work.
I'm also the moderator of this list, so if you need any help please don't hesitate to email me off list.
and lastly, sorry for the delay in welcoming you to the list. I broke my wrist about three weeks ago, and have a cast on my arm. It makes for challenging typing. So that's why I've been using dictation so much. :-)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.