[nagdu] fund raiser for Guiding Eyes, posted with permission from the moderator

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:58:23 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone, I'm posting this with the moderator's permission.

I have a friend who is doing a fund raiser for Guiding Eyes for the Blind. She is doing it through her Scentsy business and approximately 25% of the sales amount is going to Guiding Eyes directly. If you would like to have a link to her website so that you may participate, or you would like more information, please email me *off list* at laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Since the moderator was kind enough to let me post this on list, I really am serious about asking for replies to be sent to me privately. This will help keep the list uncluttered.
Thank you and please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who may be interested.

Once again, this is for Guiding Eyes and for more I can be reached at
laurel.stockard at gmail.com

Laurel and Stockard