[nagdu] Garbo update

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 14:22:00 UTC 2014

Hello Jessica,
	Thank you so much for the update on Garbo. I can well imagine how
stressful and scarey this all must be for you. I will lift you up in prayer
asking God to keep both you and Garbo safe on your vacation. Also I will
pray for the medication Garbo has been given to work wonders.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis