[nagdu] preparing for my first guide dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:52:37 UTC 2014

Rachael, I thought you were from Iowa. <Grin> Anyway, I think the hardest thing is to learn to trust a dog when you’ve used a cane. Also, if you’ve not had a dog at all, you will have to remember to give it attention other than its guiding you, I think. That may not be an issue for you, but it would be for some people.
Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com