[nagdu] New Guide Dog

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 03:03:53 UTC 2014

Hi There Danielle,
	I am very happy for you! Having a guide dog as your constant partner
can truly be a life-changing experience. Here's wishing you and Willa the
best possible travels in the weeks and years ahead. It will take some time
for the both of you to get acclimated to your home environment but day by
day and week by week you two will go ever stronger as a working team. If we
on the list can provide any advice don't hesitate to ask.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis