[nagdu] barking and dog distraction revisited?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 24 15:15:08 UTC 2014

hi guys,

Was walking to work today and Jenny and I came across another dog.  Normally, Jenny will either ignore the dog, or speed up and wag her tail.  Today, she turned toward the dog, started a growl, and then barked at the dog.  The plus side of this was that I was able to get out of the situation quickly, wave her forward, and off we went.
this is an incredibly unique situation... any idea why she may have done this?  I didn't hear anything from the other dog, but could it have been in its posture?

Daryl and Jenny