[nagdu] Zombies

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 25 00:37:58 UTC 2014

Yes, they are everywhere. They are on the streets and at work. Recently, we
moved into a larger building at work, but people still find a way to loiter
in the way so that it is completely impassible. The other day, when I was
picking up my napkins and utensils, a man backed into me twice. The first
time, I ignored him, but, when he did it again, I said rather firmly,
"Excuse me." He said, "Sorry", but it was all that I could do to keep myself
from giving some remark like "No, you're not." In my experiences, it usually
happens because people are talking to each other, but that's still no excuse
for bumping into people. The other one that I absolutely hate is when people
come flying out of doors and bump into you. I spilled some of the water that
I was carrying on myself when someone did this.

Nicole