[nagdu] introduction and question about guide dog program

ash SM ashleesc607 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:05:44 UTC 2014

Hello. First of all, thank you for accepting me as a member of the
list. My name is Ashlee and am in the process of getting my first
guide dog. I have applied to the guide dog foundation and also to
guide dogs of the desert. My question or rather request, is that I
know a few GDF grads and they have told me their experiences, both
good and bad. now I’d like to hear about the guide dogs of the desert
program and unfortunately I don't know any graduate that can tell me a
Little about how things work there so that I can decide what school is
best for me in case of being accepted in both schools. So please, if
some of you know a GDD grad who wants to write to me and tell me their
experience, don't hesitate to contact me. I will be very grateful for
that. Thanks so much in advance and nice to meet you!