[nagdu] noise at the corner

maryfairy2880 at gmail.com maryfairy2880 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:28:13 UTC 2014

Tracy,
I can empathize with the extra difficulty and anxiety hearing loss can create in a person.My hearing loss has been progressive over a long period of time.
I recently began wearing hearing aids and while they are not perfect, I find that they help a lot.
Hearing aid technology has improved in recent years. I use digital hearing aids in both ears. This allows me to change the program/filter out or add levels/pitches of sound which makes a great difference when traveling with my guide as well as in other settings.
It takes some getting

Marianne Robbins
Love is an Action Word"
"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Mr. Rogers