[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jun 29 14:51:36 UTC 2014

Without having more information, I can't comment on your situation with your
second guide dog. However, I will say that what you and your dog experienced
is not always the case. I have not retired a dog yet, but I have heard from
others that staying at home and/or living with a new owner can be very hard
for a newly retired guide dog.

Nicole