[nagdu] Managing Groceries and Other Large Purchases

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 20:27:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
My roommate and I bought laundry baskets that have wheels and come
with lids. These have been really helpful, especially when we had to
buy dishes for our apartment. We also use cloth grocery bags. We have
about 7 or 8.
When I grocery shop by myself, I bring one of the laundry baskets. It
makes carrying groceries home easier, whether you have a nosy dog or
not.

On 3/1/14, Alyssa <alyssahenson95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like that suggestion and I agree. Honestly, I would bring someone along to
> help with groceries especially with a new dog. I remember the struggles of
> shopping with Sophie oh so well. She even tried to go after some muffins
> sitting out once. I was glad to have someone else who could manage the cart
> since Sophie required both hands.
> Alyssa and sniffy Sophie who will hopefully find a new handler with more
> experience
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 1, 2014, at 11:17 AM, "Tai Blas" <taiablas at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello, all. I have been home with my female lab golden cross Lava now for
>> two months. Yesterday, we went grocery shopping. Lava sniffed more than I
>> would like and I had forgotten to bring her Gentle Leader. I will be sure
>> use it with her the next time we go shopping.
>>
>> I had too many groceries to carry (more than ten bags) and had to borrow
>> shopping cart from the store to take them home in. I thought I would
>> write
>> to the list to see how you handle groceries and other large purchases.
>> Can
>> anyone recommend a cart or other method for getting purchases home?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Tai

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/alyssahenson95%40gmail.com

Raven