[nagdu] Managing Groceries and Other Large Purchases

Minhh Ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:05:24 UTC 2014

I don't know if this service is nation wide, but stop n shop has a grocery delivery service called pea pod. you order your groceries through their site and then they'll deliver the food to you with only a ten dollar delivery fee. I think this is so worth it because I loath grocery shopping and I don't have to deal with the hassle of finding a helper and then carrying my stuff home or catch a cab.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavecable.co