[nagdu] [Flagdu] progress report for Bailey

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 18:06:50 UTC 2014

Hi Sherri,

Oh this is indeed good news! The month of March has certainly begun all
sunny and bright for you and that sweet Bailey, who still thinks of herself
as a puppy.
If this tumor reoccurs, at least you'll know what you're dealaing with.
Here's wishing the two of you more happy travels and fun times together!

Blessings
Sherrill and Bailey's bud Fallon