[nagdu] home training questions

Lemieux, Shawn N Shawn.N.Lemieux at wv.gov
Tue Mar 4 19:27:55 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,
I am new to the list. I got my dog Journey from Freedom Guide Dogs who are located in Cassville, NY but do hometown training.  At the time I was in North Carolina and got a job offer in West Virginia which I took.  I called and they were more than willing to come to West Virginia to do the training instead of the original training location which was in North Carolina.

Shawn Lemieux, Technology Librarian
Special Services
West Virginia Library Commission
1900 Kanawha Blvd. E