[nagdu] Doggies at concerts?

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:11:18 UTC 2014

I've taken my dogs to some concerts and left them home for others. Depends
on the concert and the venue. I've taken them to live musical theater, and
my dogs have even been with me when performing in stage shows. But some
concerts I wouldn't do. For instance, when I saw Paul McCartney in 2002, I
knew the music would be very loud and that the venue would be crowded. I
left my dog with a sitter that night and was glad I had. The venue and our
seats were worse than I'd imagined, and I almost couldn't even sit there,
because I have a fused knee and there was no room for my leg. lol. But I've
taken my dogs to other concerts, orchestra, country music, some rock, and
judged by the venue and performers whether or not I felt it was safe for my
dog.