[nagdu] old member returning

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:29:09 UTC 2014

Hi Rox'e, Mardi from Arizona here. Glad you are back!Sorry to hear about
Bristol. I hope you have many good years with your new dog. You might check
to see if you can get compensation from the company that made those treats,
especially if they did not label them properly.I used to feed these kind of
treats to my dogs but decided to stick with kibble or biskit treats
instead. This was long before I heard about any recalls on that stuff.I
guess I was lucky, but a lot of other folks were not so lucky.When you put
your trust in a company and buy their product,you expect that it is at
least labeled correctly.This really makes me angry.I hope Leveau will be OK
.Take care,  Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/