[nagdu] Doggies at concerts?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:58:03 UTC 2014

Every year, I go to the Jazz and Heritage festival here in New Orleans.  I should make clear though, that because I have ASL interpretation at concerts, I'm seated about a foot from the stage beyond the rail, separating the stage from the general audience.  This gives my dog lots of room.  Laveau doesn't care and sleeps.  She's the only dog I know who has slept through Elton John, Billy Joel, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel and the Eagles.  The Roadies at Jazzfest know me and make fun of Laveau's concert snoozing.
I'll start taking Soleil to free concerts to see how she does. But I have never had a problem.
Rox

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
“America has only three cities:  New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans.  Everywhere else is Cleveland.” –Tennessee Williams
pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone