[nagdu] Doggies at concerts?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 11 02:10:24 UTC 2014

It really depends on the setting, the type of music, and if the audience is
going to be getting wild as well as how your dog responds to these things.
Lexia in general does not like loud sounds , particularly drums. I did not
take her to see the concert of Boston, but, last July 4, I took her to the
musical performance and fireworks show.