[nagdu] "Hup-Up" " Tennessee Live Stream Recording -March 7,2014

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:21:55 UTC 2014

Dear friends!
	Thank you  for everyone who made our first annual Tagdu guide dog seminar a  success! Tho becoming an official division in January 2014, we had over 40 attendees at our program. Seeing Eye and Leader Dog where present. Julie McHinnety , President of the Missouri division presented, Dominique Lawless, a mobility instructor,Parnel Diggs, the NFB representative, President Marion, were some of the presenters as well. Local  businesses took part as well such as Pets Mart of Murfreesboro TN, BLind Square GPS, and the police chief of Bellvue Nashville area  sat in and commented how himself and the director of the Tennessee police academy will work with TAGDU in educating officers of guide dog users rights etc. Over 40 prizes were dispersed - from dog beds to GPS subscriptions to NAGDU beer mugs! A raffle for a Tech Bundle proved also successful. TAGDU is on the move! We owe all our thanks to all who participated and the support from our proud division of NAGDU! If you missed our seminar or would like to listen to the streamed broadcast, click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k7svJ9VPiok
Much gratitude,
James Boehm
President of TAGDU