[nagdu] Retrieving Something Dogs Shouldn't Eat

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Mar 11 20:37:46 UTC 2014

For those who got past the subject, I couldn't dream up a better
"gotcha"line.

I have a friend who owns a dog and when said animal swallowed his son's
weed supply, his vet suggested he force the dog to swallow peroxide to
get the dog to vomit.  Well, it did the trick.

To extract my question, is peroxide an acceptable method for inducing
necessary vomiting?  Frankly, it seems rather strange to me and he did
not answer my question as to whether he would apply the same treatment
to one of their children if they should ingest some dangerous medication
etc.

What goes down must come up, really?