[nagdu] Question about fenced in yards

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:19:10 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. I have just found out that Guiding Eyes may have found a good match for me. I am eriting on the final word from the instructor. I do have a question though. When I'm not at school I live at home with my parents. We live on a farm with a garden and pasture for cattle. We live right by the road with no sidewalks. Also, we do not have a fenced in yard. Should I keep my dog on a long leash while outside? We have 2 Austrailian Shepherds outside as well. I would like for my dog to have some time to be a dog with other dogs we have but I am worried about not having a fenced in area. Any advice would be appreciated.  Sent from my iPhone