[nagdu] Question about fenced in yards

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 12 14:33:44 UTC 2014

Danielle,

Early congratulations!

You can get a long, retractable leash for your pooch, which will enable him/her to have the space and freedom to be a dog, but not go so far onto the road that s/he gets hit by a car or into the pasture where s/he may not hear you and come back.

Jenny's doggie friend at the park has one of these.  he can run around and play and have a grand old time, but the leash ultimately keeps him safe from other dogs, can have the added bonus of making him come back, etc.

I wish I had a fenced yard for Jenny, also, but the park is the next best thing for her!

Hope this helps.

Daryl and the inquisitive Jenny