[nagdu] Question about fenced in yards

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 21:06:15 UTC 2014

I don't think any guide dog school would like you to allow your dog to be
loose in a yard with a street nearby and no fence.  They put lots of time
and money into that dog and would hate it to become road kill.

Years ago, a friend had her guide dog stolen from the yard - right when her
sighted husband was there!  The dog was spotted a few days later on the
median strip of Route 5 near Mexico and fortunatly was rescued and returned
to her with the help of the local TV stations' viewers help.

Fence in a portion of the yard and your dog can safely play with YOU outside
and supervising.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown