[nagdu] eating to fast

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 21:55:51 UTC 2014

I think the dog supplies sell a special bowl for the food inhalers.  It has
a hump in the middle.  Or, you can find a smooth rock, wash it, and place in
the bowl.  the dog has to eat around the rock thus slowing it down.

HTH

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown