[nagdu] Question about fenced in yards

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:20:59 UTC 2014

Yes. I don't personally like them I'm just pointing it out as an option. Even I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I'm sure there's a reason guide dog schools don't like them.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/crazymusician%40sh

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/djrogers0628%40gma