[nagdu] eating to fast

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Mar 13 13:36:57 UTC 2014

Lyn,
I think my dog would just gobble down the rock along with his food. Pascal is a very fast eater, and I did purchase a slow feed bowl a couple of years ago. It has ridges on the side and the hollow area inside. The food goes around those ridges, so the dog has to work harder to get his food, thus he eats slower. I really don't have to use it much anymore, since he hasn't gotten sick in a while... I guess I shouldn't brag, LOL.
Deanna and Pascal