[nagdu] Off-leash recall.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Mar 15 01:11:50 UTC 2014

Deanna, I have found that with all of my labs, who seemed to mysteriously
get lost in my yard, the simple command of, come, I need your help, always
works.  Of course voice inflection helps, but not in an angry way, but
enough to let them know you really need their help.  All 4 of my black labs
have come up to me after running like wild dogs, put their head down so I
can grab their collar and  then I have them lead me up the deck to the door
with lots of praise of course.

Steve