[nagdu] Sound/body cues?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 20 11:01:47 UTC 2014

Nicole,
Thanks for the questions.
Yes, I honestly think that the toe-tap is bringing on lightbulb moments for the simple reason that I am needing to do it less frequently.  For example, at the top of stairs, more often than not, now she will sit without my having to even tell her, so I think the toe-tap is doing what I want it to do.

The kissy sound is something new I've just started (in the last day or two), so we're not super up on consistency yet, but when she gets it, she GETS it, and I have a little fiesta.

Hope that helps!

Daryl and Jenny who really aren't looking forward to the snow... again