[nagdu] possibly switching dog food, advice would be welcome

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 20 11:43:16 UTC 2014

Hi Laurel.
I've been feeding Canidae for All Life Stages to my dogs for about 11 years,
and they have done very well on it.  Last time I looked, it was about $21
for a 20-pound bag, and then add shipping. I haven't looked for a while,
though; I just call in a standing order.
Grocery-store dogfood costs less, but one may end up paying more for vet
visits, IMO.
I wouldn't recommend buying 10 bags at once.  Dogfood should have a shelf
life, and, if it doesn't, it's so full of preservatives that I don't want
it.
HTH.
Tracy