[nagdu] Anyone interested in PAWZ boots?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 15:57:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the offer, but I have a different Pawz question.  After a
kerfuffle with my first order, a long delay, misinformation about the length
of the backorder, cancelling the order, placing a new order with another
company and finally they arrived.  Of course all of the nasty salty slush is
gone, figures.  Anyway I tried the boots on Monty.  I bought the extra
large.  the foot area is about right maybe a touch big, but the ankle is
really tight.  Are they supposed to be like that?  They were hard to get on.
Monty was cooperative, but don't see myself putting these things on and
taking them off multiple times per day.  I also ended up with folded and
wrinkled material at the top.  Is there some way to keep the ankle area
smooth when putting these on?

I'm a boot novice.  this is the first set of dog boots I've ever purchased.
Jetta has roughwear boots...the ones that Velcro around the ankle and they
were much easier to put on.

Help?
Julie