[nagdu] Putting on PAWZ WAS Anyone interested in PAWZ boots?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 16:39:24 UTC 2014

Thanks!  I will try stretching them out some before putting them on next
time.  the wrinkles are probably the same as the folds you are describing.
I can't get the ankles of the boots to be smooth.   Maybe it doesn't make a
difference, but I think they'd be more comfortable if the ankle part wasn't
bunched up.

Julie