[nagdu] Anyone interested in PAWZ boots?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:59:01 UTC 2014

Julie,
These fit a bit like socks. They are certainly not as tight around
your dog's ankles as they look. To test this, just slip a boot over
about three of your fingers. It doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable at
all.
Also, when putting the boots on, stretch them open with 2 or 3 fingers
and pull them up over the dog's paws. You can straighten the material
out better this way.

Raven